Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we're committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what's changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call us: 403.320.5101.
Here's What You Can Expect
- We will be texting, emailing or calling to confirm all appointments, go thru a screening process and to give you further instructions regarding your appointment.
- You will notice some changes that have been made to ensure the continued health and safety of our patients and staff.
- We are following the protocols and precautions as set by the Alberta Dental Association.
- Before your appointment, we will ask you a series of health screening questions. Any patients with of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We will check your temperature at the door.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we will thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We're adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will notice that we have taken chairs out of the waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We Are Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!